Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Surprise Surprise, two posts in two days. Amazing, it is.
I heard, from rather unreliable sources, of a major panga that happened in class X yesterday.
There is, evidently, a girl called Ankita in class X. This girl was pushed by a set of people, on whom she then turned a\on and abused. These guys then, idiotically, asked her "What's your rate". Miss Miffed then went to Miss Vanita Sehgal, the headmistress.
What the hell is wrong with you, woman! One does not go to Miss Sehgal!
Anyway, Miss Sehgal then went to class, got the girl to slap the guy, and put these people under detention, and a red card.
Fine.
Here is the part I have difficulty in believing. Evidently, she then called the boy's sister, a girl in class VIII, and asked her what her rate was! She also asked the class to bid for her!

Not done, not done at all. In fact, a very unfaor thing to do(Assuming that this is not all Mirch Masala, of course!)

Bhavya wrote a recent blog entry on gifts. In similar vein, I would also like to thank everyone who gave me a gift, and those who're planning to. Bhavya gave me a book by Dan Brownm which I find rather enjoyable. Vrinda Maheshwari gave me a poster of Madhubala, while Marwah gave me a shirt. Nazneen gave me a shirt, Apoorva gave me a book, Ayesha, Puja and Meghna have not given me anything, Puja's the only one who seems to be planning to give me something. sniff.
Karan got me an Anurag Mathur, Sud got me one, and Copal got me one too. Nice of them.
On this rather disjointed not, I end

9 Comments:

Blogger Karan said...

Nice narrative.

You need a semicolon after 'anything':

Nazneen gave me a shirt, Apoorva gave me a book, Ayesha, Puja and Meghna have not given me anything, Puja's the only one who seems to be planning to give me something. sniff.

4:20 am  
Blogger Karan said...

Surprise Surprise, two posts in two days. Amazing, it is.
I heard, from rather unreliable sources, of a major panga that happened in class X yesterday.

This should be:

Surprise! Surprise! Two posts in two days. Amazing, it is.
I heard, from rather unreliable sources, of a major panga that happened in class X yesterday.

4:21 am  
Blogger Karan said...

There are many more including a query (?) after "What's your rate", but I'd like you to figure them out yourself.

4:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humph!I'm offended.Any guesses WHY?Grrrrrrrr.....
Karan, would yu please do something about the strange creatures who have gottan addicted to a certain post on your blog? I DO NOT like being insulted by people I don't know...PPC mein milna hai kya?;)
Smita

10:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all dats written is absolutely true. only vanita sehgal told one of the boys to ask the other one's sis- what's your rate? and before that miss ankita got hit by the teachers desk too, thrice. it's shocking

10:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manav u dumb forgetful tit did u forget about my present or have u already lost/broken/sodomized/inserted it in ur ass.
-Arjun

10:31 am  
Blogger Bacchus said...

How was maths?
Did you wish Tushar?
I don't have your number so I can't call and disturb you, so you'll have to do that on your own.

P.S.
My blogs up again as well, although not half as rubbishy. I'll have to work on it.

4:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Manav, Out surfing for information on seduce any woman & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

9:15 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Manav, Out surfing for information on hook up with girls & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

11:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home