Saturday, May 22, 2004

Hello Me Hearties!
The heat is getting to me, as is the fact that no one ever seems to be online. The reason for this is primarily that Bhavya and Karan, who used to be online almost perpetually, can no longer come online (For reasons why, go to their respective blogs.) Well, anyway, what use is the telephone?
Not much, in fact, because the phone in my room is a temperamental, menopausal BITCH that sometimes decides to work, and sometimes doesn't. When it does work, it makes me hear people's voices at a volume of .000000000000000001 decibels, and occasionally decides to cut the call of its own accord. All my pleas to get a new instrument have fallen on deaf ears and stony hearts. Everyone else is studying hard, which is damn good for them because they will end up getting a 99% in their boards and a ticket to FIIT-JEE and whatnot, but it doesn't do a lot of good for my morale. I m only doing 3 hours of work everyday, not counting the SAT!
And I m not invited to parties where I can get drunk too!!!!1
Sniff

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor baby

8:23 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, but you're also the guy who got 720 in math, probably the lowest of the May batch.

7:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And now its fuckin monday....ur really slow on both the uptake and the update....get a life u idiot!!

10:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home