Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Of Life, Love and Mughal-e-Azam

Mughal-e-Azam, a film released in 1960, and one that went on to become a super-duper hit of all time, has now been re-released!
In colour, no less!
Curses. my favourite songs have been cut.

Finally, after all my 'friends' (Notice the quotes) ditched me, I went to see it with my mother.

Watching the film is an experience, if only for the fact that colour, when applied to a black-and-white movie, does not exactly come out as lifelike. The effect achieved is sort of film-poster meets second-class artist.
Madhubala looks brilliant, however (so whats new?)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah thats so true...Madhubala looks gorgeous anyhow...tho the colours were too bright(jhatak as i'd prefer to call 'em) Dun u worry dude...u're not the only one who had 2 see it with ur mom! Anyways do update ur blog!

5:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MANAV!!!
Funny to see that you have a blog too!

Gues who's on this side.....
Hint:You've adopted a very recent habit of irritating me to death, as you did in Eatopia....

7:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home