Monday, March 30, 2009

One day, I will look back, and laugh. Laugh at my-our- folly, at the fact we actually thought those times were worth anything. One day, it-they-those people will be far behind us. Gone will be the desire for revenge, for getting back at people for things, events, memories one would know are too insignificant to bother about.

We will hardly believe we were so foolish- that so much was risked for so little. Looking back, will make us laugh hysterically.

And then, when we've finished laughing, we will wipe away the tears, and move on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a sort of related note, and one person will know what I'm referring to:

तेरे ख़त आज मैं गंगा मैं बहा आया हूँ,
आग बहते हुए पानी मैं लगा आया हूँ

And so, finally, it ends. I feel nothing but relief, now-all other emotions have been long exhausted with regard to this episode.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karan said...

मुझे कुछ भी समझ में नहीं आया इस पोस्ट में।

12:09 am  
Blogger Vrinda said...

Can I just say that I re-fell in love with Skarans when I read his comment?

3:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home