Sunday, May 16, 2004

Summer hols begin. Life is occasionally Not a .

I ve had great fun since Friday. On Friday, a huge gang of us went to PVR Saket to watch Passion Of the Christ, which, by the way, is a lovely movie, although Very Gory in parts, The squeamish, please watch out. Copal and Rohit were howling in the end and I don't know whether I blame them. If it wasn't for Jit and his terrible jokes, I'd have been howling too.

Yesterday was a vela day, whence I did nothing but sleep and read. I finished a very nice book called Those Days, By Suniel Gangopadhyay. Anyone interested in of the 19tth century, its a must-read. For dinner, we went out with a group of friends and managed to have fun, nor a mean achievement when the people called HATE each other like poison, and can barely be civil to one another. As Bhavya says:Ah Well, such is life.

Yoday I went for another movie, with Prateek and Zafar, the two head boys of our school. It was a LOT more fun that I'd expected, and we had more fun at Barista. Methinks 12th will be as good as 10th. Hellboy is (to my non-action oriented) mind a passable movie that became fun only because of the company.

I am annoyed with little girls who are treated by MAH MONEY !!! and then do not write poems for me. (Damini, Please Note!!!).

Now we have relatives over, a veritable baaraat of them. Jab Bhagwaan deta hai, to chhappad phaad ke deta hai!. I have pesky little brats over who are too young to be told to fuck off and are now trying to make me play Darkroom with them. I ve a good mind to make them choke on their (Their!!!!!! I bought them!!!!!!!!) Shaami Kababs. Can anyone tell me why little kids are so cute upto the time they turn two, and why they become so wholly obnoxious after that? More people have walked in, so I must go to give them inane smiles and listen to how tall I've grown, and how much weight I've lost. Why, also, is conversation in Punjabi Family Reunions so standardised? I'll have to go, smile, and generally act as though they've made my day by coming, which they have not. Not By a Long Shot.

Khair, they might go soon!
I

Manav (With fingers crossed!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home