Tuesday, May 18, 2004

SONIA GANDHI IS INCOMPREHENSIBLE AND REPREHENSIBLE

I cannot believe the woman says she does not want to be Prime Minister. I mean, woman, you were the Prime Ministerial Candidate. Hell, you joined Politics to prevent the Grand Old Party's death. How then do you justify backing away. just went the party was to come in power?

Mrs. Gandhi, the country, barring a few so-called intellectuals in urban areas support you. The Muslim vote was totally for the congress. They know of your 'foreign origin', and it doesn't make any difference to them. What are you trying to prove by going on about How ManMohan Singh will be a good PM? If the party had Manmohan Singh as its wannabe PM, the INC Would have reached double digits?

Are you scared? If you are, I am disgusted. You didn't join politics to back out. Why don't you bother to learn from your Mother-in-Law, of whom you are but a grotesque replica? It matter to HER that her security guards, who ended up shooting her, were Sikhs. Remember her speech the night before her death at Bhubhaneshwar. Your MIL was promoted only because she was a 'goongi gudiya', and how wrong she proved her detractors.

Woman, show some courage and have the decency to take what you publically proclaimed you needed!

W

7 Comments:

Blogger Karan said...

Manav, you have convinced me. She should take the post.

11:42 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess who'se back
Blogging again
The blogger's back
Bugging us again
Man, when will u ppl learn to keep ur thoughts to urself??

7:57 am  
Blogger Manav said...

Rohan, if that was you, its a case of sour grapes.
If its anyone else, I don't force you to read my blog. If you don't want to know what we think, DON'T ARRIVE HERE! And have the courage to mention your name.

10:48 am  
Blogger Dhruv said...

My GOD!! I never knew you supported Sonia babe, Manav! I'm so impressed! And so shocked to see that so MANY of you have a blog!
I wish my friends knew how to use a computer....

7:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good site

12:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dating online

12:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good site

12:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home