Sunday, March 20, 2005

Khatam! Over! Finis
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now official. My boards are over, and I now live in a state of Velapanti. No more nocturnal ratta sessions, no more old ladies peering at me and saying "Puttar, Khana hazam nahi hoya?" (Did I mention I learn by pacing frantically around my dadi's verandah, who is NOT the old lady mentioned here).

Well, and with that, no more school. A very important part of my life has ended, and another one is yet to start. I now exist in a state of Limbo, with Farida Khanum, Shamshad Begum, Suraiya et al for company.

What have I done since I got freedom, you might ask? Not much. Only one of my friends, Koval Bhatia got over with me, and I went with her to Oxford Bookstore, where I bought a number of books, dropped a pen, bent down to pick up the aforementioned pen, ignoring the salesman who told me not to bother, and banged my noggin against the granite counter. The thud, so my mother told me, was audible thrwee rows away. I debated whether to swoon, but contented myself with saying "Main Kahaan Hoon" in a weak voice. My mother was the only person to catch on. Sad, ain't it.

Well, I came home after that, and went for a movie. The movie is not one of my favourite memories, and I don’t want to talk about that, except for the fact that I had delicious chocolate mousse after the movie. I love chocolate mousse.

I came home, ate dinner again, and conked off.
What this post actually tells you is that I have not done much. However, I am planning to go out tommorow, and have fun. That, I hope, will neccessitate the writing of a longer blog entry than celui-ci

Cheerio

3 Comments:

Blogger Smita said...

manav, how may times do you think it necessary to post one entry?and yes, u shall erejoice with me on the 1st na? and yes, sad that only ur mother caught on!!

9:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Deliverance day is just around the corner, just around the corner.

2:42 am  
Blogger Manav said...

Who art thou. anonymous, and why dost thee promise me deliverance day?
Kal Hum se poochhega koi, kya ho gaya tha tumhe kal?

11:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home