Thursday, October 08, 2009

How is one supposed to deal with Anger?

I am temperamental, occasionally immature, moody, prone to whininess. In fact, a lot of things. The one thing I am usually not, though, is angry. In the sense of white-hot, testosterone-driven rage, not really my thing. Usually.

Sometimes, though, it snaps. Fury envelopes me, and I don't know what to do about it. My heart pounds like a piston, I breathe fast, and I can break someone's face. Usually, the mood passes. It leaves me feeling foolish.

I am unsure, though, of whether I should channelise the anger, go and punch somebody in their bloody face, and feel satisfied, or wait for it to evaporate, and feel foolish.

This time, though, I shall NOT apologise. If you want a fight (or even if you don't, but you test my patience), you get one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous http://salud-noticias.blogspot.com said...

I cannot WAIT to read more of this. I mean, you just know so much about this. So much of it Ive never even thought of. You sure did put a new twist on something that Ive heard so much about. I dont believe Ive actually read anything that does this subject as good justice as you just did.

4:20 pm  
Anonymous http://www.buscounapareja.com.ar said...

Hello, Neat post. There's a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, might check this? IE still is the market leader and a big section of other people will miss your great writing because of this problem.

4:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home